Monday, October 10, 2011

The Last challenge in my twenties


- falling_slowly -



I  met  a boy about  three years ago.  He was a university student and I was a teacher at that time.  When I met  him first , I was extremely happy . I  didn’t  know why.  After we ate some dinner , I felt worried on my way home that it was the last time to meet him, but  we met again and  we were very  happy for about two months. Nevertheless, we did not last long
We were in very different situations. He talked about  his reports and his life in university and I talked about my work and my co-worker. After that, he and I drifted apart naturally.
One night , I couldn’t repress my desire to meet him. At that time, I determined to have courage.  So I tried to remember his phone number which I deleted. I sent a message I  will wait for you at the top of the Pusan National  University, where we often met. Maybe I waited for him for two hours but I didn’t meet him.That night was very cold and scary.
Actually until now I am not sure  if the phone number I sent the message to was right or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment