Monday, September 26, 2011

My photos description


This picture was taken at my brother’s wedding two years ago.
He got married at Seoul national university .There were five people .
They  were my  father, mother, brother , sister-in law  and me .
My sister -in law was an elegant bride.
 My parents looked very happy to have a new family member. I was  happy , too.
It was fantastic to have a new family member.



This was taken with Hong , my friend.
She is a smiling girl. I met her ten years ago at my university.  
She was a classmate. When I went abroad for the first time, she was together with me.
She is the best travel partner. We visited Australia eight years ago.
The weather was beautiful . The Sea and sky was fantastic!


When I was a university student, I belonged to a astronomy group.
 I took this picture with my group members one year ago.
They are elementary school teachers  and we meet to search stars together every vacation.  
We went to  Daejeon  to search stars two years ago.
 Before we went to Daejeon , we stopped  by Anmyondo in Taean. 
 Anmyondo was a beautiful island.

This was taken with Kendra, she was my co-teacher for 2 years.
When we met the first time, we didn’t know how to teach English well .
So  we tried to discuss and study. We spent lots of time together .
She is an attractive , positive and hardworking person.
She always suggest something for me until now.  
We took part in  Korea Experience course two years ago . It was in Jinju.
 I could meet many co-teachers and I had time to talk heartily during that course.


This was taken with my Halifax classmates at an English course in winter  2011.
There were 11 people , one man teacher and ten women students in our classroom.
 My teacher was Jeff.
He taught English very diligently and helped us develop a joy for studying English.
My classmates were very passionate people
so we tried to do our  best and have fun every time.
This course will never fade out of my memory.

3 comments: